[UkOpenBSDUsers] Hello

Grant Hammond bsd at f1fox.net
Sat Jun 5 01:25:52 BST 2010

Hi,

A quick introduction from me...

I'm based in Reading and have been interested in OpenBSD since 3.4 and it
was a magazine CD that put me onto it. Since then I have been using OpenBSD
as a mail server in the wild (from 4.1) and as a desktop on amd64 hardware
at home.

For 18 months I was lucky enough to have an employer that allowed a free
choice of OS to use on a laptop. I started with stable and ventured a bit
running current. A great way to learn a system by using it every day :)
At one point I even managed to build OOo!

Nice to see people and companies using OpenBSD in the UK!

Cheers,
Grant