[UkOpenBSDUsers] Just joined

Stuart Henderson stu at spacehopper.org
Tue Jun 8 00:10:05 BST 2010

greetings from a rather soggy Devon...

On 2010/06/07 23:34, mike wrote:
> Another london based OpenBSD user - since 3.0 - good timing as i
> never had to learn ipfw :)
>
> Have used OpenBSD for many things from firewalling, vpn gateways,
> wifi aps, bgp etc etc - just wish there was a nice supported pci adsl
> modem out there - one less box for the cupboard.

Traverse Viking should work, it's basically a router and ethernet
adapter on the same board, configurable by telnet. Linitx list
something similar (but no stock at the moment) - I think
that's a different board but should also work. Traverse Solos is
different and isn't supported (and I suspect same for Geos).

Having had a BBS destroyed by lightning in the past, I generally
try and keep phone lines *out* of computers though...