[UkOpenBSDUsers] OSHCamp 2020 (29th & 30th Aug), call for Talks & Workshops

Steve Mynott steve.mynott at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:04:45 BST 2020

Hi,

Apologies for wide distribution but I'm not sure how active these lists are.

What do people use as a "sar" replacement on BSD systems?

I'm aware of "bsdsar" but wondered if there was anything else or
anything  in the core of any BSD systems which allowed gathering and
terminal display of historic load, memory, network use stats?

Cheers Steve

--
Steve Mynott <steve.mynott at gmail.com>
cv25519/ECF8B611205B447E091246AF959E3D6197190DD5