[UkOpenBSDUsers] 6.8 sha256

Sivan ! s9952403099 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:30:41 GMT 2021

Dear Stuart Henderson,

Thank you :) I waited to verify the integrity of the file before
starting the installer, it is very helpful that you have confirmed
that the signature matches. ( however I looked the signature file is
NOT there in the same directory as install68.img,  your confirmation
is more than enough for me to go ahead )

Thank you.